Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Strange New Bird Species Seen at Psychic-Star Blog Offices

MOSCOW REGION, RUSSIA. JUNE 22, 2010. 1-AWRH helicopter seen above an industrial site of Russian Helicopters in Tomilino, Moscow Region. A new helicopter factory, a joint project by Russian Helicopters and AgustaWestland, is being constructed. (Photo ITAR-TASS / Marina Lystseva) Photo via Newscom

This large and unusual bird of an unknown and previously unregistered species flew over my house early this morning, depositing a large golden egg on my lawn and then rising quickly to fly back to its nest, somewhere West-Northwest of here.
I took a quick photo to send in to the Audubon Society -- they will surely be delighted to catalog this new bird and to notate its unusual markings, which give a strange sense of intention to the natural selection process.
I checked my audubon bird catalog but was unable to find a close match.

No comments:

Post a Comment